Sometimes I trawl through Playpen’s stats to see how people find me. (Yes, yes, navel gazing – don’t tell me you don’t do it too). Anyway, I always find the search phrases amusing and I noticed a bit of a trend:
- i hate carphone warehouse
- why i hate mobile phone
- i hate working in a mobile phone shop
Then there are those that are simply odd/funny:
- what do you call those playpens at the park? [who puts a query like that into a search engine?]
- top hat and tails for hire
- tv vs internet
- woman in short leg cast
- why people feel emotional
- scary photographs
- bauhaus stolen
- hit and run accident finchley road
It makes sense why they ended up here. But I don’t suppose they stayed long.
Why do I blog this? It’s Saturday afternoon and I’m procrastinating. Give me a break.