Here are the links to sources and resources, people and videos that I drew upon for my UX Futures Design to the Power of Ten talk.
In no particular order:
- Andreas Erbe at Launchlabs - a conversation with him reminded me of the Powers of Ten film.
- Dan Hill - Dark Matter and Trojan Horses
- Tristan Cooke - thanks for MYKI background info
- Nico Leonard - thanks for MYKI background info
- Reboot | Toward a 21st Century Social Contract reboot.org Towards a 21st Century Social Contract
- Smart Resources Nesta event
- Matthew Polaine
- Leisa Reichelt - gov.uk
- Russell M Davies - gov.uk
- Gov.uk transformation
- Powers of Ten film on YouTube
- Eames Office
- Derek B. Miller of The Policy Lab and UNIDIR
- Nathan Shedroff - Design is the Problem
- Worldmapper: The world as you’ve never seen it before
- Designing Our Tomorrow: sustainable design & BT’s Home Hub on YouTube
- The Anatomy of an Experience Map from Chris Risdon
- The above slides on Slideshare if you prefer that to Speaker Deck
Apologies if I forgot anyone or anything. Ping me a tweet or an e-mail if you spot something I should add.